SHOP IN MY ETSY STORE!



If you don't see the size you want, e-mail me!
info@blackbirdcenter.com


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@ melodysmithsart


www.facebook.com/urbanartbymelodysmith

Friday, March 4, 2011

Caliente!

Caliente - 20x24 - Acrylic Box Wrap Canvas - SOLD
Well, I have been painting like crazy - who needs sleep right? I have to replace and refresh some art in various locations and this style seems to do very well for me. Crazy Colorful! I love to paint using such bright colors.

Thanks for looking at my art and stay tuned for my next exciting post that is sure to challenge me as an artist!

 reprints available at:

1 comment:

  1. Melody, I love this piece! The word I was trying to come up with to descibe it last night, but couldn't, is "saturated"! It is so rich in its color and so vibrant!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete