SHOP IN MY ETSY STORE!



If you don't see the size you want, e-mail me!
info@blackbirdcenter.com


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@ melodysmithsart


www.facebook.com/urbanartbymelodysmith

Monday, March 7, 2011

Colorful Heart

Colorful Heart - Acrylic Box Canvas Wrap - 18x24
Well, here is my latest in colorful expression!
Prints and originals are available for all entries on my blog.

My next couple of entries should be funny and cute! I am entering a show Called "House of Fun"!

Thanks again for looking! These new pieces will be hung next week in a Cafe in Phoenix called Hob Nobs - a real eclectic
cafe and gallery.

I also chose my music for the Art of War exhibit at ASU. I chose Schuman's "Prayer in a Time of War". Many thoughts right now and they will get in my sketch book soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment