SHOP IN MY ETSY STORE!



If you don't see the size you want, e-mail me!
info@blackbirdcenter.com


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@ melodysmithsart


www.facebook.com/urbanartbymelodysmith

Monday, February 28, 2011

New Art for d•vine Bistro & Wine Lounge in Chandler AZ

Peace & Love - 2 Acrylic Paintings 10x30
I will be hanging my art at a really upscale Bistro & Wine Lounge in Chandler AZ called d*vine this week. I am really excited to get my work in a new venue. I have been painting a lot and I have several other venues that I need to rotate my art and update. This just means I need to paint more!

I will be updating work at the Rhino Cafe in Queen Creek, Hob Nobs in Phoenix and Poppy's Place in
Queen Creek as well.

I am still working the food series too. I need to get about 6 pieces total to present it as a show. Those paintings take a significantly larger amount of time to complete because of their detail and large size. Thanks for looking!

d•vine - go check it out!
http://www.dvinebistro.com/index.php?loc=chandler









Wine or Glasses - 11x14 Print from Original
Wine Shadow Boxes 

Broken Heart - 8x10 Shadow Box with Tooling Foil

2 comments:

  1. These look awesome!!! Good luck at the new venue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the heart is 3D and how it breaks. Clever and beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete