SHOP IN MY ETSY STORE!



If you don't see the size you want, e-mail me!
info@blackbirdcenter.com


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@ melodysmithsart


www.facebook.com/urbanartbymelodysmith

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Almighty Burger!

24x30x2.5 Acrylic on Canvas - 385.
Well here it is! A tribute to the almighty burger!
I highly recommend that every vegetarian paints meat because it will make you dislike it even 
more- ha! This was quite a challenge but it was fun because the subject is such a big part of our culture, childhood memories and so much more! Who doesn't remember Bob's Big Boy? And for all you
young kids - I'm sure it looks like a crabby patty!
This 24 x 30 piece was painted with acrylics!
I have said good bye to the burger as I add it to the collection and I am prepping for the next culinary treat! Stay tuned . . . will it be a dessert, main course  . . . or a snack time favorite? Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this burger. It looks like it's right off the grill. Even the seasame seeds have shadows. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete