SHOP IN MY ETSY STORE!



If you don't see the size you want, e-mail me!
info@blackbirdcenter.com


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@ melodysmithsart


www.facebook.com/urbanartbymelodysmith

Friday, January 7, 2011

Retro Diner Dessert

18x24x2.5 Acrylic on Canvas - $295.
Here's the latest! This is for all you dieters, lactose intolerant, vegans! We can only look not taste! This was a lot of fun and it is the first in a series I am creating of Retro Diner Food. I have started the hamburger but . . . (I tell myself it's a veggie burger)!
This is an acrylic 18x24 block canvas.

The series will include burgers, fries, pies, soup etc. and will include a cool blast from the past nifty fifty logo of some sort!

Thanks for looking! I appreciate your art appreciation and support.

3 comments:

  1. This looks great!! Can't wait to see the hamburger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Melody! I'd like to suggest that you include a Cherry Coke -- a staple from Bob's Big Boy in the 60s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about using the Shady Glen Cheeseburger as your model. Shady Glen is in Manchester, Connecticut. Their cheeseburgers are absolutely the best. They are also a work of art. When you see them, you wonder "how do they do that"?
    Shhh, it's a secret.

    Your blog is a lot of fun. Great work.

    ReplyDelete