SHOP IN MY ETSY STORE!



If you don't see the size you want, e-mail me!
info@blackbirdcenter.com


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@ melodysmithsart


www.facebook.com/urbanartbymelodysmith

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day of the Dead Show - Mesa Art Center - Arizona

Los Dias de Los Muertos 2010

Attended the day of the Dead show for 2 days at the Mesa Art Center on October 30 & 31st. It was an awesome show and I sold a lot of art. I also met a lot of interesting folks.
I had a nice bonus where my art was featured on TV the day prior to the event on ABC's Sonoran Living! Time to put the skulls away for I little while and focus on some of my other designs.
I am taking an awesome acrylic art class at the Mesa Art Center to learn some new skills so stay tuned for a tasty post soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi the blog looks great. I am proud to say I am your first follower. Yipee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete