SHOP IN MY ETSY STORE!



If you don't see the size you want, e-mail me!
info@blackbirdcenter.com


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@ melodysmithsart


www.facebook.com/urbanartbymelodysmith

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Evening Owls

I have a great love of owls and thought these fun pieces were a real hoot! These pieces were done on 16 x 20
aquaboards with a 2 inch cradle that were painted black.
I really like art that sticks out from the wall with a 3-D effect.

Many of my pieces will be going on display soon so let me know if anyone is interested.

Originals are available as well as photographic matted and framed prints.

With the weather being so great, there are quite a few festivals in Arizona going up as well as other avenues of displaying and selling art. Right now my biggest problem is finding more time to paint!!


One of my  next posts will be a large format acrylic that will be used to raise money for the big Relay for Life event in Queen Creek AZ. Then . . . it's back to the diner food!

Thanks for looking! I really appreciate your thoughts as well.

SOLD!

 reprints available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment